I had quit doing a DIY planner and switched to a weekly Moleskine and now have been using various undated planners like from MMMG or other Korean brand planners. Now that my life has gotten less busy, I find myself having enough time to go back and do my own DIY planner pages each week. Unfortunately, this a double edged sword, b/c now I have less things to plan or record in my planner. Even in my undated planners, I have a lot of blank pages. Also, since the Piccadilly was so large/hardbound it made my purse too heavy. I will probably look at using something a bit smaller, even if it isn't as small as a medium Moleskine.
Basically I am on the fence about starting back over with DIY, I feel like if I could find the perfect notebook, I might just go ahead and try it out again.
So here is my wishlist of the characteristics of the notebook:
- Smaller width lines, like a Moleskine
- No spiral binding or perforated pages, hard or soft cover
- Lined, not grid
- All one color pages, non-multicolor
- Blank, solid color cover
- It would be awesome if one page was blank and the other lined, but that will probably too much to ask for.
- Paper is friendly to markers, felt tip pens, paint pens etc.
- Smaller than the large Piccadilly bigger than a medium weekly Moleskine
I will also need some new DIY inspiration, so if there are any sites out there with some DIY planner post/pictures, please leave it in the comments!