Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Layout Updates

Here are a few more weeks of layouts!

This week, I used one of the cute stickers I bought at HMart (the little bird).  The cage was a dollar stamp from Michaels.

This photo features my DIY washi tape!  I painted on some regular old masking tape with pink acrylica paint and stamped the design on top of it.  I also bought a pack of those Martha Stewart labels, but I didn't have anything to really use them for, so I made some balloons.

I really like how this week turned out, but I would do it a bit differently in the future, since the page doesn't really lay flat.  The weekly section is a glued in time card on cream card stock.  I found this at a scrapbooking store and I bought a couple, thinking I might be able to make this work in my planner.  I think it was fairly successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment