Monday, August 5, 2013

Today's Jet Pens Delivery!

Although today was a typical, awful Monday, I did have one great surprise awaiting me at the end of a long day.  My latest shipment from JetPens arrived!  I am in love with anything colored Mint Green right now, hence the three mint inks below.  It is kind of funny just how much variation there is within the ink colors, but more on that another time. 


The three mint pens together... (I do have a holder the Kuratake Refill but the current refill is firmly stuck in there.  Any tips on how to swap them out without damaging the refill or the holder is appreciated.)

Tip of Pilot Super Petit.  I think I will like these pens for journaling, mostly.
I also purchased some fabric tape that was on clearance and a glue pen.  I normally use the glue dots that come in the little plastic thing like white out tape. I am interested to see if this causes rippling on the page.  I have had trouble with liquid glue doing that in the past and then have always thrown it away.

I am excited to try the fabric tape, I plan to use it in my next set of planner pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment