Sunday, August 4, 2013

Updates to DIY Planner!

Two surprising things....
1. I have finally taken some updated photos of my DIY planner
2. I have posted the pictures on tumblr
 
I have never used tumblr before and have been trying to figure out exactly how to use it.  It is still a mystery, but I do like how easy it is to post directly from my phone. So far that has been great, but the biggest down side is that I have no idea on how to get the most of out it.  Or how to get people to see what I have posted.

In an effort to not duplicate posting photos, how about I just include a link to tumblr....


The planner is still set up with different layouts each week.  This is basically January and February.  I haven't done as much doodling in it as in previous years because I have less time.  But I try to keep it colorful and different each week.

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment